Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was as great as the other ones. We focused on operating our ipods to create podcasts. All the information was very helpful. We had more time to collaborate as a group working on our lesson plans and group presentation. During our collaboration, we discussed and made plans to introduce blogging and creating podcasts to our students. We will assist the students in creating and operating their own blog pages and podcasts. I strongly believe our students will adopt and appreciate this opportunity. The generation we are working with is very technology literate and is excited about it. Learning is fun to them when presented using technology. It will not surprise me that when I introduce these new ideas to them, they will school me on a couple of the ins and outs of blogging and podcasting. I can hardly wait to see their pages and hearing their podcasts. I'm extremely excited about transporting this information back to my students and other teachers throughout the district.

No comments: